Regal Veterinary Clinic
We Treat Pets Like Family!
Happy with your service?
1) Refer a friend
Take advantage of our referral program! It's super easy:
2) You get $10 off your next service
3) They get $10 off their service
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
Pets of the Homeless
We are proud to be partnering with Pets of the Homeless as a donation site. You can donate food, pet supplies, money, etc. in the clinic and we get it to those in need here in Spokane! Our donations go to the Union Gospel Mission and Project Unconditional Love.
- Dog Food
- Cat Food
- Cat Carriers
- Litter Boxes
- Kitty Litter
- Pet Beds
- Pet Toys
- Nail Trimmers
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- Puppy and Kitten CareDo you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations on this addition to your family! One of the first things you should do when you bring your new pet home is to introduce him or her to Regal Veterinary Clinic – your veterinary care team. Puppy and kitten visits offer a unique opportunity to get you
- Senior CareDid you know that pets age faster than people and can be considered “seniors” at around 7 years of age? Just as our health care needs change as we age, your pet’s health care needs also change. Nutritional needs, exercise habits, and many aspects of your pet’s daily routine can change as your pet ages.
Our Clients Love Us!
Marley has a fight on his hands but we know Regal Veterinary clinic is in his corner.Jeremy Friend
Dr. Berdan and her assistant, Katie are truly caring and skilled. I am so glad our dog, Rio, is under their care.Karen Druffel