We Treat Pets Like Family!
Online Booking Now AvailableWe have some exciting news to share with you! Our clinic now offers online booking, allowing you to schedule appointments for your furry friend on your desktop or mobile device - with no login required! Book Now >
Take advantage of our referral program! It's super easy:
2) You get $10 off your next service
3) They get $10 off their service
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
We are proud to be partnering with Pets of the Homeless as a donation site. You can donate food, pet supplies, money, etc. in the clinic and we get it to those in need here in Spokane! Our donations go to the Union Gospel Mission and Project Unconditional Love.
- Dog Food
- Cat Food
- Cat Carriers
- Litter Boxes
- Kitty Litter
- Pet Beds
- Pet Toys
- Nail Trimmers
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- Puppy and Kitten CareDo you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations on this addition to your family! One of the first things you should do when you bring your new pet home is to introduce him or her to Regal Veterinary Clinic – your veterinary care team. Puppy and kitten visits offer a unique opportunity to get you
- Senior CareDid you know that pets age faster than people and can be considered “seniors” at around 7 years of age? Just as our health care needs change as we age, your pet’s health care needs also change. Nutritional needs, exercise habits, and many aspects of your pet’s daily routine can change as your pet ages.
Our Clients Love Us!
We took our dog Mia here after she had been showing some concerning symptoms. The staff here are SO kind and gentle and reassure you that your furry friend will be okay! The staff also genuinely listens to you no matter how big or small the problem is your furry friend is facing. Mia is feeling much better now and it's all thanks to Regal Vet! (Picture is an older picture but I wanted to show off my best friend a little)Peter Kerr
The gals here are always so amazing to both my dog and i. Always so compassionate, and so kind to him even though he's a big pitty and is always super nervous when coming in. They always go above and beyond and i couldn't thank them enough.Emma Van Ness