We Treat Pets Like Family!
Take advantage of our referral program! It's super easy:
2) You get $10 off your next service
3) They get $10 off their service
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
We are proud to be partnering with Pets of the Homeless as a donation site. You can donate food, pet supplies, money, etc. in the clinic and we get it to those in need here in Spokane! Our donations go to the Union Gospel Mission and Project Unconditional Love.
- Dog Food
- Cat Food
- Cat Carriers
- Litter Boxes
- Kitty Litter
- Pet Beds
- Pet Toys
- Nail Trimmers
- Senior CareDid you know that pets age faster than people and can be considered “seniors” at around 7 years of age? Just as our health care needs change as we age, your pet’s health care needs also change. Nutritional needs, exercise habits, and many aspects of your pet’s daily routine can change as your pet ages.
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- Puppy and Kitten CareDo you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations on this addition to your family! One of the first things you should do when you bring your new pet home is to introduce him or her to Regal Veterinary Clinic – your veterinary care team. Puppy and kitten visits offer a unique opportunity to get you
Our Clients Love Us!
Great care and concern for both my dog and me! Had questions following visit, called and was taken care very nicely. Huckleberry is healing just fine!Sharon Moses
I've been to several vets in the Spokane area, and Regal Veterinary Clinic is the best I've encountered. The vets go above and beyond to take care of my pets, and their prices are very reasonable.L W